- There are currently no items in your cart
State Tax (0%)
Total to pay$0.00
GeoProx 110NT Wifi | RFID tag Time Clock Recorder | Non-Contact | Accurate and Reliable, FREE Export to payroll. 6 months FREE Support. NO SUBSCRIPTIONS. 1 year warranty. Order proximity tags below.
Benefits of the 110 Pro version
Standard Pay and 3 Overtime Rates
Enhanced shift options
Calculates hours and gross pay
Exports to Payroll Programs
Auto-Deduct for Lunch/Tea Breaks
Auto-Deduct for lateness/tardy
Automatic or Clocked Breaks/both
Daily and Weekly Overtime
Customize your own access privileges
Exports data for Payroll
Reports in hours/minutes or 1/100ths
Many different time card reports
Time Clock Terminal and software are password protected to prevent unauthorized tampering and FCC/UL approved.
You can select to use either RFID tags or PIN & password for clocking. Battery backup protects time clock memory.
You can install up to 255 time clocks to this solution.
Handles the following pay periods
Custom length, weekly, 2 weekly, 4 weekly, Monthly and last day of month.
|Number of clock in/out per day||Unlimited||Number of departments||Unlimited|
|Cigarette break clockings||Unlimited||Number of pay periods||Unlimited|
|Number of roster patterns||Unlimited||Tea/lunch breaks||Unlimited|
|Number of shift patterns||Unlimited||Pay period length||Unlimited|
|Number of Live Attendance Dashboards||Unlimited||Shift rotation||YES|
|Number of concurrent who's in reports||Unlimited||Max number of fingerprints on terminal per person||10|
|Number of companies||Unlimited||Optional PIN/password instead of tag||YES|
Need more features? Look at GeoProx 210 WIFI
Whats in the box?
Time and Attendance software, Quick start guide, Live Attendance Dashboard Software and Payroll Export on CD.
Time clock, Mounting Backplate, Installation instructions, 2 Pin Power Adaptor.
There are no RFID proximity tags included with this system - order them separately on this page.
Unlimited clockings per day- not 4 clockings per day like others!
Wifi or PC network.
To order additional terminals - CLICK HERE
Most importantly - if any employee forgets to clock the system keeps on operating as normal. Reports still work. It just prints on the time card that the employee missed a clocking.
Calculates hours worked, sorts pay into standard and 3 rates of overtime - even deducts for any breaks so you don't have to!
- This system records and prints the actual time clocked and no other.
- Highlights missed clockings, tardy/lateness, unauthorized absence and early departure etc.
- Can stop hours being accumulated before shift start and after shift end.
Overtime can be applied by time of day, day of week, after x hours per day, after x hours per week, after x hours per pay
period, or a combination of all.
- Can be configured to not pay overtime at end of shift until x mins worked, stops late leavers being paid when not actually doing overtime.
- Also allows you to add, edit or delete clocking transactions - to restrict too much unauthorized overtime - easily add/edit transactions for drivers and off site remote workers.
Overtime rules and clawback facility.
This fantastic money saving feature applies those often forgotten overtime rules. Claw back overtime from any pay rate if the employee has not worked certain qualifying hours at other rates. Most typically if you pay Saturday overtime but only after 40 hours have been worked at normal rate for Monday to Friday, the software can reduce Saturday overtime and move those hours to normal rate until 40 hours at normal rate is reached then the remainder is still Saturday overtime. Also great for enforcing those who start 2 hours early (on overtime rate) but leave 2 hours before shift end (at normal rate)
After hours worked
- You can auto deduct for lunch if employee does not clock, after x hours (after 4 ½ hours deduct ½ hour or lunch window (12.00-14.00 deduct 1 hour). If employee does clock auto deduct only comes into force if the full lunch deduction is not taken and deduct more time if longer than lunch deduction taken.
Between time zones
- Say between 12.00-14.00 deduct 1 hour for lunch. If employee does clock then auto deduct only comes into force. If the employee clock but the full lunch deduction is not taken then the unused is still deducted. If a longer lunch is taken then that is deducted.
- Each software user can be restricted to what they can see and edit.
The Live Attendance Dashboard
See in real-time who is on or off the premises - have this utility running on multiple PCs in your company so anyone can see who is 'IN' or 'OUT'. Now there is no need to go looking for someone - see them on screen the moment they clock in.
Graphical Shift Rostering Calendar - change shifts in a second.
You can allocate an employee to a shift pattern in an automated setup or use a drag and drop calendar. An employee can be different shift every day. The drag and drop shift rostering calendar allows you to change employees shifts with a click and make 'on the fly' amendments easily.
Rounding and grace
The software has intelligent lateness rounding rules so you only pay for the exact time worked. Can auto deduct for lateness after x minutes (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 etc) and start paying from a rounding unit (15, 30 mins etc).
Round forward/back for late arrivals, long lunches, early departures, lunch not taken - so you only pay for the hours worked.
|Weekly time card showing teminal used||Weekly time card showing teminal used & gross pay||Bi-weekly time card with no pay shown|
Here is a list of some reports available that have many selectable options to create them.
Time Cards - Detail Report
Time Cards - Summary Report
Employee List - Detailed information
Employee List - Summary
Time Cards - Detail with terminal used and hours
Time Cards - Detail with Vacation and hours
Time Cards - Detail hours with terminal used and vacaction
Employee Absence Report
'Who Is Not' In Report
'Who Is Late' Report
'Missing Punch Report'
Time Card Detail Reporting.
- Prints full time card activity report - many options - including terminal used, shift applied, and missed clockings.
- Reports automatically highlight missed clockings, lateness, unauthorised absence, breaks exceeded and early departure etc.
- Reports highlight lateness in red or bold.
Time Card Summary
- Prints full time card summary report for any selection - for viewing but mainly to create export for payroll prgorams.
Who's not 'IN'
- Who’s not 'turned in' reports - don't go looking for them - find out instantly - just run report or look at the on-screen attendance display- it tells you.
Missed Clockings report.
- Make sure your records are up to date with this report. This way you can be sure your payroll will be right and not have missing data.
Weekly Time Card with clocking point used and overtime after 40 hours and overtime at different rates on Saturday and Sunday
2 Weekly Time card with custom named overtime rates. No overtime earned.
Weekly Time Card with overtime after 39 hours and overtime at different rates on Saturday and Sunday
Exporting data to Payroll programs or Excel
You can export your time card and other data from the software to a file for 3rd party payroll or Excel spreadsheets.
Software exports all data to a file in many different formats for use in Excel and payroll systems.
- The software automatically calculates the correct figures for payroll.
- Data can also be exported for use in third party software such as HR and Personnel packages
- Print or view information on screen and save reports to disk for later review or use elsewhere.
How the terminal works:
Each employee presents their tag to the terminal and once recognised this creates an in/out transaction. The terminal displays the result of the attempt along with an audible message. The software also allows authorized personnel to add, modify or delete those transactions.
Robust ABS construction
Large LCD display
Data Protection: Does not store fingerprints.
Communications all fitted as standard: WIFI, TCP/IP - LAN/WAN 10/100 Mbit
Transaction capacity: 50000 transactions (Download transactions to restore transaction capacity)
Dimensions (L x W x H) 7.5” x 2” x 5.5”
Environment: 32° - 113° FC 20% - 80% humidity
Standards: FCC, UL
Power supply: 110/120vac 2 pin adaptor to 5VDC
The Software only operates on Windows platform and is multi-department, multi-company and can run on a stand-alone PC or networked.
PC *minimum* requirements:
Standard Windows Intel-compatible processor (Intel, AMD etc), 1gb RAM, 200MB hard disk space free, an available and suitable network port (for hardware equipped with a network port), communications "COM" port or USB port when using USB to COM adapter or connections.
Operating systems supported must be properly licensed, legal and current copies of Windows 7, 8, Windows 10; desktop versions.
This product is not sold to work on beta or preview versions of Windows, Windows Vista, Windows RT, Windows for devices or emulation packages such as the WINE project, thin client or virtual environments.
All operating systems must be 32bit or 64 bit with no sub-systems restrictions.